The Audi E-tron is the third electric SUV to be revealed this year. It follows the Jaguar I-Pace and Mercedes-Benz EQC, to rule the electric market. Audi’s first electric model has a 249-mile driving range on the WLTP test. That is identical to Mercedes EQC, but behind Jaguar I-Pace, which...
The new Mercedes EQC is only the beginning in what will be a whole family of Merc’s EV. The German...
- Audi E-tron Ready to Seize I-Pace and EQC Market October 1, 2018
- Brand New Mercedes SL Sets to Release in 2020 September 30, 2018
- New Mercedes-Benz GLE Introduce New Tech September 29, 2018
- 3 Alternative Fuels Worth Considering September 28, 2018
- Mercedes-Benz to Release 10 Electric Vehicles in 4 Years September 27, 2018
- BMW Unleashes X2 Crossover and Plug-in Hybrid X5 September 26, 2018
- Tesla Roadster First Appearance at Grand Basel September 25, 2018
- 2018 Jaguar I-Pace Review September 24, 2018
- Next Peugeot 208 Lines Up Add Electric Variant September 23, 2018
- Volvo Introduce Self-driving Vehicle with Volvo 360c September 22, 2018